Why can't I post in XYZ forum?
Why not let everyone post? We don't want this to be just another Subaru message board. If we allow everyone to post the number of threads will make it difficult to find the actual mods. By restricting the authorized posters we can keep the modification instructions isolated and easy to find. We will have a forum setup to answer questions and complaints, this is called the Q & A forum. Everyone will be able to post in the Q & A forum, as well as the Requests forum.
What are the posting rules of the site?
1. Any Subaru enthusiast can freely visit the Scoobymods.com website and post messages on the forums.
2. While the club is very Impreza oriented, any Subaru owner can become an official member.
3. Subaru enthusiasts from Outside of North America are welcome to become an honorary member of the club.
4. Scoobymods.com Administrators and Moderators reserve the right to edit any and all content of the forums.
5. The views, and opinions, expressed on the Scoobymods.com are not necessarily those of the Scoobymods.com.
6. Any profanity or pornography (or internet links to them) are strictly prohibited on the Scoobymods.com forums.
7. The forums use a “swear filter” to block profanity, using symbols or creative spelling in order to “dodge” the filter is prohibited.
8. Personal attacks directed towards other members and other websites are strictly prohibited on the Scoobymods.com forums.
9. No CROSS-POSTING of topics is allowed in the forums. Definition of Cross-Posting: posting the same thread, or a link to the original thread, in more than one forum. This will get you banned.
10. Absolutely no "elite" style (***, @@@, iMpReZa) or all caps writing is allowed anywhere on the forums, especially in the subject lines.
11. Please try and keep off-topic posts to a minimum.
12. Trolls are not welcome on the Scoobymods.com website.
13. Please always try and be considerate of your fellow Scoobymods.com members. The club is comprised of men and women, young and old, white, black, and all shades in between. Please keep this in mind when posting.
14. No ethnic, religious belief or sexual preference "bashing" will be tolerated.
15. No flame wars, if a topic appears inflammatory, the moderators will take care of it.
16. Street racing posts will be deleted without question. Scoobymods.com does not support illegal street racing in any way, shape or form.
17. Posts that contain items for sale or items wanted to buy will be closed. Scoobymods.com is not a 'for sale' forum.
18. Posting of content that is in membership forums, within another forum or on another site will result in membership revokation and a permanent ban from this site.
Why can't I view anything?
If you have already registered, it's because you haven't confirmed your account. You must confirm your account before being able to use the site to it's full extent.
How do I confirm my account?
There is a email sent to the address you provide on the signup for you to confirm your account. Some mail providers like AOL, Yahoo and Hotmail like to sort these automatically into your Bulk Mail folder. Please check your Bulk Mail folder for the email. If you still don't have one, email the webmaster and we will send you another one. If your email address bounces (non-delivered), we will remove the account.
What happens when if I don't confirm the account?
It gets deleted after 8 days and you have to sign up again.